The 2019 Financial Management Conference
The Financial Management Conference is the only meeting designed specifically for finance professionals in home health and hospice. Every year FMC attracts the top executives and brightest minds in the industry. If you want to learn from the experts and network with the current and future leaders in home health and hospice, FMC is the place to be.
The Financial Management Conference features:
- A detailed policy briefing from NAHC/HHFMA President Bill Dombi
- 24 timely and informative educational sessions
- Networking with other industry peers
HHFMA experts will address pressing topics like:
- What will PDGM mean for home health?
- What are the implications of a Medicare Advantage carve-in for hospice?
- Is your agency ready for Review Choice Demonstration?
- Plus, your own questions at the Financial Managers Open Forum
Classroom sessions will explore the most important issues in our industry, including:
- Transitioning to PDGM, building on the National Summits
- How to master managed care
- The best practices for employee recruitment and retention
- How to increase the value of your agency
An expo full of the most respected vendors in home health and hospice:
- From the newest software to financial advice to workflow management
- 50+ companies with the products and expertise to enable your business to succeed
Don’t forget the best financial and C-suite networking in the industry!